Tomorrow is finally Friday! Did anyone else seem like this week went by slowly? Maybe my senioritis is kicking in...I won't complain about my homework tonight, even though I have just completed a tedious amount.
Currently, I am taking a writing course. Today I learned how terrible my grammar and writing is in every single one of my posts. I was aware of this before, but now I cannot type without trying to avoid some of my common mistakes. Greaaaaaaaaat. How's that spelling for you Dr. Snyder?
I'm completely kidding, yet at the same time I am not even enjoying writing my terrible sentences at the moment.
Therefore, I think I need to cut to the chase. I made a collage of all my outfits this week, just so you could see what my first week of classes looked like:
Pretty simple, comfy, weather appropriate outfits.
I am way too practical sometimes.
In honor of my first week of class outfits, I thought I'd share a few highlights (and terrible moments) from my first week of senior year:
- Long long story short, one of my professors knows one of my best friends from my previous university.
- Today the second I stepped out my car, it started pouring. You see my school has weather patterns that specifically plan out their natural disasters to the very moment I have to walk up a huge mountain to get to classes. Today the heavens decided to open up, but I came prepared. Had my ducky jacket. I would explain...
- Late to class because of my rain issues, tried to sneak in without being noticed...and I sneeze. Just wanted everyone to know I was there...
- My school is Catholic = monks as professors. Yessssss!
- Having my writing professor tell us to "CHECK YOSELF FIRST BEFORE YO CHECK HIM" with an attempt to make the West Coast hand symbol...I almost peed
- I'm already doodling in class....
That's all I have for right now...How's the rest of the college kiddos' weeks going?