Monday, April 11, 2011

Tommy Does It Again

Hey Preps!

My love for Tommy Hilfiger is well-known to my consistent readers.  I fell in love with his Spring 2011 Ready-To-Wear Collection this fall.  Well it is now spring, and was ecstatic to see his new collection hit his website today!  Check It Out!

Tommy is one of the most well-known preppy fashion designers.  My love for him comes from his talent of combining the traditional classic styles that preps have worn for generations...with a modernized twist.  The spring collection shows just that!  Let us take a look:


Even his collection title "Where Rockability Meets the Country Club Set"  proves his talent for making "prepdom" popular.  Here are some of my personal favorites from this spring:








Isn't Tommy just the best?

3 comments:

A.U.G. said...

Good Evening,

Another excellent showcase!

Thank you again for the award, I linked it back to your page from mine.

Cordially,
A U. Gent

Posh Peach said...

Love these styles! So cute!!

Miss Southern Prep said...

LOVE TH! I love that long yellow dress--I wish I could pull it off! Hope you're having a wonderful week! xoxo

Post a Comment